Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fabulous News to Share!

I LOVE GOOD NEWS!!!
Don't you?

I got an email a couple weeks ago asking
me if I'd be interested in serving on a DT.....and OMG,
it was Iwona (Chupa) from the

challenge blog!!!!

I mean seriously, Chupa totally emailed me!!!!  OMG
(insert the little cute fainting smiley here)

After I screamed, I - of course - said

UMMMMMMMM.....HECK YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen the talent at the CASE Study???
There is some waaaaay serious talent over there, so I'm quite honored!

So....I figured I'd post a CASE Study card

Card details:
Stamps: Repeat Impressions sentiment
Paper: Kraft, White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Ranger Antique Linen
Misc: PTI die, unknown ribbon, buttons,
dimensionals, snowflake ef

Now, go check things out over at the CASE Study blog
and play along!!!

Thanks Iwona, I'm so excited to be a part of your awesome DT.
Pin It

14 comments:

Marisa said...

Sooo thrilled for you, Julie! Saw the post on the Case Study blog and your smiling face there :) Enjoy!!

Pattie said...

Congrats Julie! So happy for you!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Haha! Welcome to the team Julie, I'm VERY happy to have you! {mmwah}

Jenny said...

Love this card, so nice. Congrats on your DT! :) :) :) :) :)

Sue Kohler said...

another brilliant creation Julie, you have rocked Barbara's inspiration card- think I may be casing yours-lol!!! sensational to have you on the team, I was super excited when I got the news!!

JenMarie said...

CONGRATS! This is gorgeous!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Whoooooo-hooooooo, CONGRATULATIONS!! What an awesome card too for your debut! :)

~amy~ said...

congrats!!!! Gorgeous card!

Janice M said...

CONGRATS Julie!!! LOVE your card, will have to check out this challenge!

Suzanne said...

Very pretty! Congrats on the new DT.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Julie,
Congratulations!!! Pretty cards always on your blog, so you totally deserve it, can't wait what you will show us! Have fun!
Hugs, Wendy

Lynette said...

Congratulations, Julie - how awesome!

Misti said...

Congrats, Julie!! And your card is gorgeous!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Congratulations, Julie, that's SO exciting! I'm loving Chupa's new challenge, too! Love this card - my favorite Christmas colors!