Thursday, November 4, 2010

CASE Study Debut!!!

I need to pinch myself and make sure this is really happening...
*ouch*....yeh, it must be!!


I am soooo honored to be on the CASE Study Design Team....
wow, I can't believe the talent I'm surrounded by!!

Have you figured out who the November Muse is????
It is the incredible -


and here is her fabby card where we all got our inspiration:


beautiful huh????

Now it's your turn, if you haven't played with us before, its very simple.
 Just get some inspiration from Heather's card(above):
It can be the colors, layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample.
You could also CASE the entire thing.
In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!

We would all love you to play along with us at CASE Study again


The sponsor for tomorrow is Emily Niehaus from 


with a $20 gift certificate to the store.

Now when I first saw Heather's card....I knew exactly what I wanted to do....
which is surprising because that doesn't happen too often with me!

my card:


Card details:
Stamps: Signature Greetings, and Turning a New Leaf - PTI
Paper: kraft, Webster Pages dp, white
Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive
Misc: twine, button, MS doily

You will definitely want to check out all of the designers blogs as well -
as they have done some incredible work:

Julie (you're here)

Thanks so much for stopping by today....again, I'm just so
honored to be a part of this fabulous team of ladies!!
Pin It

12 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

We're so glad to have you too!! Woohoo, welcome again Julie :D I hope you'll have heaps of fun designing with us...

Marisa said...

Love your CASE, Julie :) Never tire of that PTI set and the twine is a great touch.

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty! Love your interpretation of the CASE card! Great work!

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty! Love your interpretation of the CASE card! Great work!

Suzanne said...

Pretty!

Aimes said...

Welcome to the team, Julie! What a stunner of a card to start with too! I love your patience to cut out those leaves - they look fabulous!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Jean Martin said...

I love this so much Julie!!! I love that patterned paper and your color combination! :)

Denise (peanutbee) said...

So gorgeous, Julie! I've had that leaf set on my list for-EVER. It always catches my eye. Awesome job!

Makiko Jones said...

Congrats on being the design team Julie!! I'm so excited for you!
Your card is simply fabulous!! I love it...I hope I will have more time to play the challenge again :)

Janice M said...

Beautiful Julie!! Love that MS doily and how you used it! Congrats again!!!

Sue Kohler said...

You have such an amazing knack of nailing each card you create, this one is no exception! Loving these little doilies, another fabulous element! Great to have you on the team and to be working with you again!! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Wonderful CASE Julie! I love the color scheme of your card and the beautiful doily back drop...it's just stunning! So glad to have you on the CASE Study team, I'm looking very forward to working with you! You're already dazzling us!