Thursday, November 18, 2010

CASE Study Time!!!

It's time for some more wonderful inspiration from

Don't you just love this card??
Everything Heather does is just so perfect!


Be sure to stop by all of the CASE Study DT blogs
to check out their wonderful creations this week, and they are
WONDERFUL!!

Iwona (Chupa)
Julie (you're here)
Teneale

Our sponsor for this week is Judith Gowdy from
JG's Nook
She is graciously giving away the Retro Christmas stamp set!
Which I must say is adorable!

Here is my card....I've been trying to add to my Christmas card stash!
I'm actually hoping to start getting some of my Christmas cards in the mail within the next
week - and hoping to have them all mailed out by the 1st of December
some time.  I'm going to try to not wait until the last minute
to do everything this year!


Card details:
Stamps: Unity (unsure of the name, it was the one on the Paper Crafts
 magazine that was free)
Paper: Very vanilla, October Afternoon dp
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Antique Linen around the edges
Misc: pearls, PTI dies, Sizzix embossing folder
Pin It

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Very pretty hun! Love it! :) :) :) :) :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Totally hip colour combo for christmas, I can't get over how beautifully it works :) Super CAS design, my friend :)

Suzanne said...

Oooh very pretty!

Jean Martin said...

Sooo pretty Julie! :)

Janice M said...

So soft & pretty Julie!! Hoping to get the bulk of my cards done on Sat!

Sue Kohler said...

what a great take on heather's card julie, the colours are a great change to the traditional chrissy colours! I am so envious that you have this embossing folder, it rocks!! hope your achieve your 1st of dec chrissy card goal! :)

Ayana Posadas said...

This is so gorgeous, Julie!