Thursday, January 27, 2011

CASE Study

I enjoy Thursdays so much because I absolutely love
the CASE Study challenges
This is the last week for our fabulous muse

and here is her inspiration this week -

Now it's your turn, if you haven't played with us before, its very simple.
Just get some inspiration from Mercy's card (above):
It can be the colors, layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample.
You could also CASE the entire thing. In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!

Be sure to check out what DT has done this week:

Julie (you're here)

This weeks sponsor is
Cindy Couts

Cindy is generously offering a Stampin' Up! Because I Care Level 1 Hostess Stamp Set to one lucky winner!!


(non-American winner will be kindly asked to cover the price of postage)



Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm all about clean and simple!
Occasionally, I like to step it up a bit, but for the most part,
CAS is me!  This weeks CASE Study card is no different -
My card:

Card info:
Stamps: Bella Doilies - Unity
Paper: Berry Sorbet, White
Ink: Versafine Black, Lovely Lilac
Misc: PTI die, piercer, rhinestone brad
Thanks for stopping by my blog today, make sure to come back next week
to see who the next muse is at CASE Study

Pin It

2 comments:

Jean Martin said...

Gorgeous CAS Julie! I looove that doily stamp!

Sue Kohler said...

love the solid and bright colours, the doily stamps is enough just by itself, as alway fabulously CAS! :)