Thursday, April 7, 2011

CASE Study

Hi all peeps out in blogland!
It's time for a new muse
over at CASE Study!!!

And this month's fabulous muse is fantastic....
you're going to love her.....
it is.....
the fabulous.....
the wonderful......
the sweet.........

**scream**

I've been a huge fan of Silkes for a very long time now!
I love how clean and crisp her work looks!

Here is my card for this week:


and my inspiration came from this card of Silke's -

Isn't it gorgeous???

Now it's your turn, if you haven't played with us before, its very simple. Just get some inspiration from Silke's card (above): It can be the colors, layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample. You could also CASE the entire thing. In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!

Be sure to check out everything the wonderful
CASE Study DT has done this week.....they always amaze me with their talent!
Julie (you're here)

My card details:
Stamps: Butterfly Dreams from PTI
Paper: Black, White
Ink: Versafine black
Misc: Copics, Dimensionals
Pin It

7 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Hee hee... I scream, you scream!! We all love her for sure!
Amazing take on the card... the butterflies look like they're about to set off any minute - so realistic!

Silke Ledlow said...

LOL...you are too sweet Julie! Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm so excited too...I'm screaming all the way from GA..LOL!!!

Your CAS design is GORGEOUS! Love how you stamped the butterflies! Hugs ~S~

Suzanne said...

Great card! I like it better than your inspiration. ;)

Wanda Cullen said...

I am screaming with you...Silke has amazing talent! :-) Love your CASE card...those butterflies really pop on the white BG!

Sue Kohler said...

AWESOME Julie, you have certainly captured the essence of Silke's design- CAS and oh so elegant!! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Love this Julie...those butterflies are magnificently colorful on the white background. They stand out beautifully! Great job on the CASE!

Jean Martin said...

This is a fabulous CAS Julie! Those butterflies are gorgeous! My fave in the set! :)