Thursday, April 21, 2011

CASE Study


ahhhhh.......I can smell the weekend!!!

Just gorgeous cards last week for the CASE Study challenge!
Every week....you all simply amaze me  -
and I feel so absolutely blessed to be on this fabulous
design team with all these wonderful ladies!
Life is good!

Here is Silke's fabulous card for this week -

Isn't this just gorgeous?

Now it's your turn, if you haven't played with us before, its very simple. Just get some inspiration from Silke's card (above): It can be the colors, layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample. You could also CASE the entire thing. In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!

Be sure to check out everything the wonderful
CASE Study DT has done this week.....they always amaze me with their talent!


Julie (you're here)

Our sponsor this week is -
Annabelle Stamps
the prize is this fabulous stamp set
All Things Grow -

My card:

Card details:
Stamps: Kaisercraft Owl (which you'll be able to purchase in my new store soon)
the sentiment is from Penny Black
Paper: kraft, My Minds Eye Gertie (also available in my store)
Ink: Memento and Versafine black
Misc: dimensionals, copics, rhinestones

In case you haven't heard....I'm opening an online store called Paper and Such
hopefully by the end of April.   The exact date is yet to be determined, but
I'm shooting for April 30th.
I've been doing a few giveaways over on Facebook.....
head over and search for Paper and Such and "like" me for your chance to win!

Along with my new store will be a new challenge blog as well.

I have chose two very talented women to help me get the challenge blog off
to a fantastic start.....wonder who they are!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Pin It

6 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Super cute card, Julie :)
I can't wait for the grand opening, so exciting!!

Suzanne said...

Cute card! Love the pp.

~*Joni said...

Julie this is adorable! I love the wonderful colors, very summery for this cute little owl. I love the bling! I can't wait to see your new venture, be sure to let me know if you want it shouted out on the RTB blog, okay? I'll be more than happy to announce it next Friday!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey GF...CONGRATS on your new store...send me a link and I'll be definitely stopping by :) !!! Your card today is another cute one...such a fun birthday design!
Hugs ~S~

Cristina said...

Cutie, cutie card, Julie! And the photo of it, may I just say, is fantastic. :) Best of luck with Paper and Such! I can't wait to see your challenge blog, too!

Alberta said...

Your card is so cute. Love the colors. Congrats on your new venture.