Thursday, April 28, 2011

CASE Study



Hi all...hope you are having a fabulous week.
I've been super busy getting ready for the opening my my new store
Paper and Such!
You didn't know I was opening a store??  Really??
Imagine that!  *wink*
Grand opening is May 7th, with my first blog challenge on May 10th.
Here is a link to the blog
Paper and Such Design Blog
I sure hope you'll stop by and take a gander.....
I'll be posting a link to my store in the very near future,
I'm still adding items, so it's not quite ready yet.
Be sure to also find the store on Facebook, I've been doing
some giveaways.

On to the CASE Study challenge....I'm so sad to say
that this is Silke's last week as our muse.  :(

Here is her gorgeous card this week -

Now it's your turn, if you haven't played with us before, its very simple. Just get some inspiration from Silke's card (above): It can be the colors, layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample. You could also CASE the entire thing. In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!

Be sure to check out everything the wonderful
CASE Study DT has done this week.....they always amaze me with their talent!

Julie (you're here)

Our sponsor this week is - Chupa herself!
She is giving one lucky winner a 3 month subscription to


Here is my card for this week -
details:
Stamps: Unity Itty Bitty - The Little Things
(this is one of the many itty bitty's I'll be carrying in my new store)
Paper: White, MME Hazel (also in my store)
Ink: Aqua Mist and Sahara Sand
Misc: Prima flower, nesties, rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you over at the store and my challenge blog,
as well as Facebook.
Pin It

2 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous Julie! Lovely CAS design and that background paper is darling! Love that beautiful rose, too!

Sue Kohler said...

another CAS stunner Julie, love the flower and the gorgeous DS paper! What an exciting week coming up for you, can't wait for the big day to see what goodies you will be stocking!! :)