Thursday, May 26, 2011

CASE Study May 26

Time for another challenge over at 




Sadly, it's our last week with 
She has been such an inspiration, and will continue
to inspire me with her wonderful creations.


My card -

Details:
Stamps: PTI Fillable Frames
Paper: kraft, SU dp, bravo burgundy
Ink: always artichoke, versafine black
Misc: lace trim, PTI dies, buttons, distresser


If you haven't played with us before, its very simple.
 Just get some inspiration from Sarah's card (above): It can be the colors,
layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample. You could also CASE
the entire thing. In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!

Be sure to check out everything the wonderful
CASE Study DT has done this week.....they always amaze me with their talent!
Julie (you're here)
Lenet

Come on over to my store and take a peak as well...


or, come play along on my challenge blog -




Pin It

2 comments:

Sarah Martina said...

I just love your spin on things - this is such a cute little card! :) Thanks for having me this month!

Sue Kohler said...

beautiful CASE Julie, love the CAS layout and the dots are always a winner! :)