Thursday, May 5, 2011


Time for another CASE Study challenge,
and time for another muse!
How I love this girls style....it totally is out of this world.

Please welcome the super talented....

*swoon*

No, I'm not kidding....she will be with us here at
the CASE Study blog
ALL FREAKIN MONTH!!!!

Here is her card for this week:

Isn't it just gorgeous?
If you haven't played with us before, its very simple.
 Just get some inspiration from Sarah's card (above): It can be the colors, 
layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample. You could also CASE 
the entire thing. In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!

Be sure to check out everything the wonderful
CASE Study DT has done this week.....they always amaze me with their talent!

Jean
Julie (you're here)


Here is my card....I really got my inspiration from her flower -

Card details:
Stamps: Kaisercraft sentiment set
Paper: kraft, white, BG Marjolaine
Ink: Versafine black
Misc: nestie, bloomer, rhinestones

Remember....my store - Paper and Such - opens on Saturday.
here is a link to my challenge blog  Paper and Such
There will be a link to the store posted there on
Saturday morning.....hope to see you there.
Pin It

3 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous Julie! That background paper is just beautiful and that fabric bow is delightful!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Amazing CAS design, Julie!

Sarah Martina said...

Such a neat take, Julie! This could almost pass for a masculine card, too... awesome job!