Thursday, June 16, 2011

CASE Study Challenge

Wow, I just can't believe it's Thursday already!
This week is crazy busy!
Time for another challenge over at

and here is Jill's lovely
inspiration piece for this week!



Now it's your turn, if you haven't played with us before, its very simple.
Just get some inspiration from Jill's card (above):
It can be the colors, layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample.
You could also CASE the entire thing. In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!

Now head on over to the CASE Study blog
and check out what DT has done this week:
Julie (you're here)


...and now my card -
I got my inspiration from the colors and layout.
I love coloring these butterflies with copics.

Details
Stamps: Butterfly Dreams from PTI
Paper: Terra Cotta, White
Ink: Memento black
Misc: punch from SU, rhinestones and copics

Thanks for stopping by today!

ALSO....I'm having a sale over at my store, and also a 
DT search for my challenge blog.

Pin It

3 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Fabulous splash of color against the orange background...love that CAS design and those darling butterflies!

Cristina said...

Oooh oooh oooh! I love this, Julie! Beautiful interpretation.

Sue Kohler said...

Amazing! loving the beautifully coloured butterflies against the bold terracotta background! :)