Thursday, July 21, 2011

CASE Study


Wow, I haven't been here in a week....time flies by doesn't it?

It's Thursday, so that means it's time for another challenge over at
Anyways, we have another fabulous inspiration piece
from the fabulous Dawn Woleslagle this week -


I love the simple beauty of this card!

Here is my card -


Now it's your turn, if you haven't played with us before, its very simple.
Just get some inspiration from Dawn's card (above):

It can be the colors, layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample.
You could also CASE the entire thing. In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!

Now head on over to the CASE Study blog
and check out what the DT has done this week:
Julie (you're here)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have fun
checking out the design teams blogs!

Card details:
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Paper: PTI white, aqua mist
Ink: Versafine black
Misc: nesties, twine, button, dimensionals
Pin It

7 comments:

Debgem said...

Simple, clean and fabulous! Just love this!

Debby said...

Love the font on that sentiment! Great CAS, white space card - just my type!

Julie said...

Gorgeous, Julie! I love the twine treatment!

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful card, Julie...love white space with a darling sentiment and awesome frame!

Sue Kohler said...

Gorgeous card Julie, I love all the white with the beautiful blue frame, the twine is a perfect finish! :)

Dawn said...

One of my favorite color combos ever! Such a fresh and crisp design. Simple and sweet.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I'm sorry for being late commenting (on this one and in general lately)... I've been chasing my own tail!
You made the perfect little card, and I agree with Dawn - the colours are so well chosen! Love it!