Thursday, August 11, 2011

CASE Study

Welcome back for another CASE Study challenge!
WOW.....How about that blog hop last week?
Chupa sure knows how to throw a party!

Onto this weeks challenge now.....the challenge
is to CASE our "players"

I came up with this card -


and I got my inspiration from 
Amy White at


Now it's your turn, if you haven't played with us before, its very simple.
Just get some inspiration from one of our players -

It can be the colors, layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample.
You could also CASE the entire thing. In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!

Now head on over to the CASE Study blog
and check out what the DT has done this week:
Julie (you're here)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have fun
checking out the design teams blogs!



Pin It

9 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... stunning colouring, love these poppies so vibrant and full of colour ...I love how you have kept the background simple to allow the flowers to take centre stage ... and so they should ... they are beautiful!!!

Misti said...

WOW!! WOW!! I love this!!!!

stuffie said...

super kewl!! :) LOVE it Jules!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Beautiful.

Debby said...

Oh those poppies are gorgeous! The colour is amazing.

Vickie Z said...

This is one of my fav color combos... this card is FABULOUSLY gorgeous!! Love those poppies!1

Sue Kohler said...

Wow!! this is a stunning tribute to Amy's gorgeous card!! loving the bold red of the poppies against the black! :)

Linda Carson said...

WOW! My jaw dropped when I saw this card! Flawless coloring & design! Love it!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my goodness this is STUNNING!!!