Thursday, September 29, 2011

CASE Study Challenge

Time for another CASE Study Challenge

What a week!  I have a brand spankin' new baby niece
that was born on Tues and I get to go see her
this weekend!  I can't wait!!  I just love tiny
little babies!




This is our last week working with the fabulous
Julie Lacey - I could CASE her everyday
for a couple years and never tire of her
"signature style" - after all...she's the reason I
hoard kraft cardstock!

Julie's card -




my card -


See those polka dots....wondering what stamp set they
are from???  Well guess what, they aren't from any stamp set!
They are the pencil of an eraser that happened to by
lying near my stamp area when I made this card!


Now it's your turn, if you haven't played with us before, its very simple.
Just get some inspiration from Julie's card (above):

It can be the colors, layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample.
You could also CASE the entire thing. In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!
Be sure to link up your creation on the CASE Study blog!!

Now head on over to the CASE Study blog
and check out what the DT has done this week:


Card details -
Paper: Kraft, black, white, marina mist
Ink: versafine black and versamark
Misc: nesties, ribbon, dimensionals, silver bling
Pin It

1 comment:

Debby said...

Ingenious use of an eraser! Great card Julie!