Thursday, September 1, 2011

CASE Study

Time for another CASE Study challenge!



I love love love this months muse -
I've copied this chick more than anyone else in the universe!  
I love her style!
She is THE reason I buy kraft cardstock!!  ;)

September's Muse is -


Here is her card for the week -


I just love her style! (did I already say that)

Here is my card -


 Now it's your turn, if you haven't played with us before, its very simple.
Just get some inspiration from Julie's card (above):

It can be the colors, layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample.
You could also CASE the entire thing. In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!

Now head on over to the CASE Study blog
and check out what the DT has done this week:
Jean-on break
Julie (you're here)
Teneale
Teresa - 
(our newest DT member)


My card details:
Paper: Choc chip, kraft, white, MME dp
Ink: Versafine Sepia
Misc: Nesties and ribbon
Pin It

11 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this image, I have been eye balling it...lol...this is gorgeous....so glad to be joining you at CASE Study....eeecckkkk!

enjoy *~*

Aimes said...

What a pretty take on the CASE study, Julie! I love how you highlighted that bicycle!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Tenia Nelson said...

Love!!!! tfs!!

Cath said...

What a sweet card! Love the inspiration card as well! :)

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Cute!

Kim H. said...

I love your card. That bicycle has been a favorite of mine and you used it beautifully!!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful use of Kraft, Julie ;)
Love your CASE of Julie's card...the colors and layout are perfect!

Cristina said...

Soooo cute! I LOVE that partial bicycle. You placed it perfectly!

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so lovely! I like the way you punched out just part of the bicycle image in the circle and the pretty teal colour you used.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Debby said...

Love the use of part of the bicycle image (and I'm obviously not the only one). Lovely CAS design with just the right amount of detail and interest.

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Such a pretty card... I can never get enough kraft!!