Monday, March 31, 2008

Featured Stamper Challenge


Yesterday was the first time I've ever done a Featured Stamper Challenge and I loved it! It was so fun to go through scrapnextras gallery and pick a card. She is so talented and it was hard to choose just one.

I finally pulled out all of my new PapertreyInk colors and used them, I can't believe it took me this long.

Recipe:

Paper:

All PapertreyInk
White, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush and Pink Patterns

Ink:
Berry Sorbet and Sweet Blush

Stamps:
Riveting

I ran the Sweet Blush piece of paper thru the Swiss Dots cb folder. The ribbon is not Papertrey, can't exactly remember where I got that color from, as I'm getting quite a collection of it.

Pin It

4 comments:

JenMarie said...

Super CUTE!

misse336 said...

I love it. I *need, need, need* to order from PTI.

Michelle Woerner said...

Very cute. Love the swiss dots -a fav of mine. Love these colors too... such an enabler! May have to visit PTI and get some colors!

Pam's Pride said...

Beautiful card Julie!