Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Stinking of All My Friends


Wow...seems like forever since I updated. It was a rough weekend, what can I say. I got this image from Inkstazonme from the PIF thread. I really like this little guy


RECIPE:

Paper:
Close to Cocoa
Pretty in Pink
White

Ribbon:
Got it at Michaels

Accessories:
What else, PRISMAS!!! Is there really any other way to color images? I'm beginning to wonder.
I use a tack to do my paper piercing - works like a charm
Swiss Dots cb foler!
SU punches.


Thanks for stopping by and checking up on me today. ((hugs))



Pin It

3 comments:

Janice M said...

Cute card! I love those 2 colors together.

Sandy said...

Super cute!! Love the paper piercing on the scallop ... it really sets of the Swiss Dots CB folder. You did a fabulous job coloring that cute little image.

Alison H said...

I'm going to cave and get this guy one of these days! Great card!