Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Prayers Needed!

Ok...so I'm not an overly religous person, but I do believe in the power of prayer! My brother-in-law, his name is Brian, is currently in the hospital. He has bacterial pneumonia (at least thats what they think it is right now) and he needs all the prayers he can get. He is being put on a ventilator right now.

He is 40 years old and has 3 children, ages 12, 10, and 6. Please pray for him....and feel free to link my blog to anywhere if it can get more people praying!

Thank you so much!
Pin It

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Saying lots of prayers for him Julie!

pam124 said...

Oh, Julie, I'm so sorry to hear the news. I'll add him to my prayers!! God bless Julie!!!

JenMarie said...

Moo, DH and I are praying.

Regina Easter said...

I will keep him in my prayers....hugs