Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What if Wednesday!

ok, another WIW over at Repeat Impressions



You'll love todays sketch.

You seriously need to play along....Wendy always
gives away a $25 gift cert to Repeat Impressions!

I mean come on...$25!!!!

Head over to the Blog and check things out!
You will also want to check out the Rock Stars stuff!!

Ayana - Darsie - Robin - Harriet -
Makiko - Lynette - Dana - Joy - Michele

Here is my card:


Before you say a word.....YES, I USED BAKERS TWINE!

Sorry, I just can't help it, I love the stuff!!

Card details:
Stamps:  Joy Penguins
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, black, white
Ink: Versafine black
Misc: bakers twine, nesties, dimensionals

You can get some of this yummy twine in

My Etsy Shop





Pin It

10 comments:

Lynette said...

So very cute, Julie!

Harriet Skelly said...

Great CAS card as always Julie!

Whimsey said...

What a great card; love that baker's twine!!! :D

Janice M said...

Cute card! Those penguins are too cute, Love the DP you used.

Ayana Posadas said...

Super cute card, Julie! :)

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch, Julie! The penguin image is just perfect!

joy said...

I love all your elements - the bakers twine, the dp, the image!!!! Great job.

Dana Joy said...

Too cute Julie!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Really cute card, Julie. Great take on the sketch. I love that we are both hooked on that twine!