Friday, October 15, 2010

Gone Forever.....

Thats how I feel....like I've been gone forever!
It was a busy weekend, and a busy week so far....
but I'm back.

I'm back with a bookmark, and its for


you'll want to stop over at the blog and get the
entire list of participants.....find the blinkie,
and you could win 25 random Unity stamps!
Good Luck!
and


the challenge this week is to make a "hobby" project
I love to read, so it seemed fitting to make a bookmark!
Be sure to check out what the other Bartenders have done this week -
Joni  Carla  Erika  Thanh  Anita


Details:
Stamps: Books a Flutter - Ippity
Paper: PTI White, choc chip
Ink: Memento black
Misc: ribbon, copics, nesties

Thanks for stopping by today. 


Pin It

13 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Julie!

My hobby is also reading - among others, of course, hi hi. I love this bookmar, such sweet colors and the pretty brown scalloped border, looks wonderful!!

Hugs, Wendy

Rachel B said...

That bookmark is amazingly beautiful! I love the simple look and how nice it looks!

Glenda J said...

I love to read too. Clean, crisp and fabulous. Love the image!

Carolina said...

What a darlin' tag ~ love all the little touches!!!

Anne Tussing said...

Pretty bookmark!

Nancy B said...

Very pretty, great idea for a little gift with the holidays just around the corner!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute bookmark Julie!!! I wish I'd have time to read...LOL!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Lori said...

Great bookmark! Love the touch of lace.

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Cute bookmark!

Brooke said...

SO darling, Julie!! love your bookmark!!

Katrina Hunt said...

that....is....ADORABLE!!!!!! hugs, Katrina

Megan said...

I love this stamp! Very cute bookmark. :)

CarlaKH said...

That book mark is so cute!