Monday, February 7, 2011

Make it Monday at Papertrey Ink

Ok, wow....I'm inspired!
If you have absolutely no clue what I'm talking about,
head on over to Nichole's blog and check
out all of the details.

I love having a PTI challenge to participate in EVERY STINKING MONDAY!!!
How cool!!!

Here is my card for today's very first
Make it Monday Challenge

Details:
Stamps: (all PTI) Fillable Frames 4 & 5, Birthday Basics,
Round & Round, Signature Greetings, and
Signature Series Butterfly
Paper: (all PTI) Kraft, Pure Poppy, White
Ink: Pure Poppy, Versafine black
Misc: buttons and twine

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you play along this week.
Pin It

3 comments:

Pauline said...

I love this, such a great idea to use all those funky fonts!

Nadine said...

What a fun idea!
Nadine

Carol L said...

I absolutely LOVE how you framed 2 sides with baker's twine! What a fabulous look.....along with the great sentiment combination!