Friday, March 2, 2012

Raise the Bar Challenge

Happy Friday my friends!!!

Today is Raise the Bar Challenge time -
and the challenge today is to use twine!
Who doesn't love twine???  It is so "in" right now!!

Be sure to check out what the bartenders
have created for your viewing pleasure!


Here is my card - I decided to use some twine
for the centers of the flowers.... I cut out tiny circles,
put some glue on them and then just swirled the
twine around in a circle.  I actually quite like this.




Card details:
Stamps: Daisies (new set from Paper and Such)
it will be available March 9th
Paper: kraft, white, Jillibean Soup dp
Ink: Memento black
Misc: copics, twine, dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great weekend!
Pin It

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I love your idea to use the twine for the flower centers!! On to my list of "to do's for a card", lol! Beautifully done!

Thanh Vo said...

What a great idea for your centers, Julie! Thank you so much for the sponsor and the wonderful goods I got in the mail! Xo