Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sequins!!!

Did you know that sequins come in every color?  I know this because I was fondling them at Hobby Lobby today!  I was good and only bought two packages though.  :)  How fun are these little things on cards?  I've been seeing them all over the place, guess they are the big thing now.

I made this card for two challenges tonight.  (see below for links)  It may look like I'm missing the Daffodil Delight color, but if you strain your eyes a bit, you can see that one of my twine colors is yellow.


I used another of my favorite stamp sets, Breathe from CAS-ual Friday Stamps.  They just so happen to be hosting the Tuesday Morning Sketches this week, so if you play along, you may win a gift certificate to the store.






Recipe:
Stamps: Breathe from CAS-ual Friday Stamps
Paper: Soft Suede, White
Ink: Regal Rose
Misc: Sequins, twine, notebook punch from SU and dimensionals
Pin It

8 comments:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Love this Julie - I am surely going to CASE it soon :)

Jen Mitchell said...

Your CAS design is awesome! I love the pops of pink from the sentiment and the sequins! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Laura said...

Fabulous CAS card! The scattered sequins are just the right amount of embellishing! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week! Good luck! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely CAS card and design. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

Debbie said...

Wonderful CAS card!! I love the sentiment and the tiny buttons!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Julie, love the trendy sequins! Thanks for playing with us this week at the colourQ.

Yapha Mason said...

What a lovely clean card! Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Melissa Craig said...

LOVE your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.