Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ribbon Carousel

Hi all!  
Hope you are having a fabulous day!

Today I'm bringing you my card for the
current challenge over at 
for the month of July

We are in week 4 of our current challenge:

I sure hope you have played along!

This month's challenge is all about

Celebrating your Heritage, showing your country pride and celebrations

We ALWAYS have a ribbon carousel 
up for grabs!  Who wouldn't want one of those?


There are three rules to be eligible for the prize:
1.  You MUST use ribbon or twine on your creation.
2. Your project must be based on the theme of the month.
3. You must add  a NEW project  to the inlinkz on TO THIS POST (click there) and link directly back to your project on your blog or online gallery.

Here is my card for the challenge:

of course, it's all about the red/white/blue!!!!


Patriotism is my middle name, or at least it should be!
My oldest son is a United States Marine,
the development we live in is called Colonial Acres,
heck, even the dogs name is Patriot!

So yes, this challenge is right up my creative alley!!

Thanks for stopping by today and good luck on winning
that ribbon carousel!!

Recipe:
Stamps: CTMH Home of the Brave
Paper: Pure Poppy, White
Ink: Versafine Black
Misc: Star punch, buttons, twine, dimensionals, star embossing folder


Pin It

No comments: