Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Ribbon Carousel Holidays and Celebrations

RCC87 Holidays and Celebrations Challenge Week 4 

Hey there!  Welcome to this month's challenge, which is going to be so easy, you'll be able to enter almost ANYTHING you make! 



  November's celebrations still to come, America's Thanksgiving Day and Hanukkah, the Jewish Festival of Lights.  Then of course, there are Birthdays, Anniversaries, and even TGIF counts as a celebration!  Next month is Christmas and then New Years, and I've even seen Valentine papers and stamps out already! OH MY!  So whatever YOU are celebrating, please share your creation with us!

This month's theme is...you guessed it.....
Holidays and Celebrations!
Don't forget to stop by and check out what my
teammates have created:

Ribbon Carousel Blog

 So what prize is up for grabs? How about a Ribbon Carousel?!
 Each month we are giving away a Ribbon Carousel to one of our randomly chosen challenge participants! Just a reminder that our Ribbon Carousel Crewmates have divided up into FOUR teams. Each week you will see fresh projects for this months challenge!

 There are only three (3) rules you must follow to be eligible for the prize:

  1. You MUST use ribbon, twine, thread, washi tape, wire or anything that comes on a spool on your creation 
  2. Your project must be based on the theme of the month. 
  3. You must add a NEW project to the inlinkz below and link directly back to your project on your blog or online gallery. (Unfortunately, we've had participants who would have won the challenge, but they didn't do a direct link to their blog and I couldn't find their creation!)
Check out some crafty eye candy from our talented Crewmates for a little inspiration before you link up your project at the bottom of this post!

Here is my project:  I decided to make a quick and simple
Christmas tag. 
 Quick?  No!  Simple?  No!
Could it have been?  Yes!!

I was about to throw my Silhouette out the window
until I got the cut file right, but I'm glad I hung in there!

I used one of my new Unity Stamp of the Week stamps,
isn't this snowman adorable??


Thanks so much for stopping by today, and can't wait
to see what you come up with.

Don't forget, we have a HUGE sale going on over at 
Ribbon Carousel  If you've been wanting one, now is THE time
to take the plunge!!!


 photo siggieJulie-1.png
Pin It

No comments: