Thursday, December 19, 2013

Paper Crafters Library


Is it seriously December 19th???  For real??
It seems like yesterday when I got an email from Andrea at the
 inviting me to be a
Featured Artist/Designer.
Of course, my response was -
UMMMM, YEH!!!
I'm so very honored to be on their blog
today.  Go check it out, they have
featured some extremely talented artists.

Here are the cards I decided to make for today:

I used my new stamps from the
Sweet Stamp Shop!
This set is called Press it Wash it!
Don't ya love these adorable images? 


It's hard to see, but I used rhinestones for the knobs on 
this adorable little washing machine.  Who doesn't want
rhinestones on their washer? Look at the cute little
smile in there too!  :)


Who in their right mind wouldn't want a pink
vacuum?  Might make it more enjoyable if they
were pink!


Supplies:  Papertrey Ink white cardstock, Stamps from Sweet Stamp Shop called Press it Wash it, Versafine black ink, sequins, twine, Stampin Up designer paper, Echo Park Love Story designer paper, and rhinestones.

Thanks so very much for stopping by today!
I appreciate all of the wonderful comments I receive
here on my blog!



 photo siggieJulie-1.png
Pin It

No comments: