Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shopping Our Stash Challenge

Hi all!!

Another fun challenge over at



This week, it's all about the sentiments.  No other stamped
images, just a sentiment.  I decided to pull out one of my stencils
I've never used, and sponged on some Blue Bayou ink.
Can I say that I love how this card turned out?
I hope you do too!



Thank for stopping by today.


Recipe -
Stamps: Reverse Confetti Lots to Say
Paper: PTI White
Ink: SU Blue Bayou, Versafine black
Misc: Rhinestones from Pretty Pink Posh


 photo siggieJulie-1.png
Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How lovely! Clean and Simple!

~amy~ said...

awesome one layer goodness!

Donna said...

Can I also just say I love how your card came out??? Great one layer card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

Alica said...

Simple, stylish and fabulous!
Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)