Thursday, January 8, 2015

First Challenge of 2015

I'm baaaack!

I'm back with my very first card for 2015!  
I gotta admit, it feels good.

2014 was a very hard year for me, filled with lots of trials and tribulations.  I am cautiously optimistic that 2015 will be much better for me.

I hope to craft more, post to my blog more, and revitalize my Facebook page.  If you'd like to follow along on my Facebook page, here is the link:  Paper and Such on Facebook

Today's card is for a couple challenges
first up is the 


 Colour Challenge
BLACK, METALLIC + ONE

as well as the



Here is my card:



Stamps: SU Blooming With Kindness, Ink: Memento Angel Pink, Versafine Black.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 photo siggieJulie-1.png
Pin It

7 comments:

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Pretty!

Virginia L. said...

Perfect take on the challenge! the subtle stamping of the pink flower is just lovely! The added silver pearls enhance the overall design! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Clean Slate” Challenge!

Viv said...

Simply adore this card! Beautiful.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful, elegant, CAS and totally gorgeous.
Thanks so much for taking part
Sarah
Less is More

Stacey Schafer said...

LOVELY!

Michelle said...

So pretty, Julie! Wishing you a wonderful 2015 full of good things! :-)

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry this is such a tardy visit.
This is beautiful Julie and perfectly CAS!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"