Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hi Wormy!!


This card is for todays Sketch Challenge on SCS. I just got this stamp in the mail today from Whipper Snapper, and I just had to use him!!! I stamped him on watercolor paper and in green stazon, then used my prismas to color him with the OMS. I used Itty Bitty Backgrounds around the white piece with Summer Sun ink and then sponged a little Real Red just for some added depth on the card. I did the piercing with the mat from Stampin Up and used my trusty little thumb tack for the piercing. I also stamped the Itty Bitty Backgrounds onto the Real Red piece of paper. My other paper colors are Summer Sun and Garden Green.

Thanks for stopping by and checking on me... I appreciate that.


Pin It

4 comments:

Monica G said...

Nice balance using such a long and narrow focal point! Love the card!

Sandy said...

Love this image Julie!! Great masculine card.

Janice M said...

What a cute WS!!! Love the colors that you choose.

Stacy Sheldon said...

that is one adorable card, love how you colored it...