Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ah yes...I'm such a slacker!!!!


I've neglected my blogly duties lately. I can't believe how quickly this summer has gone. Its hard to believe the holidays will be here before we know it. I've been thinking about Christmas and gifts, and giving. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year. I admit its fun to receive gifts...but man I love the giving part. I've been known to go a little overboard! Its also time to start thinking about Christmas cards. I admit I don't "make" them for everyone...but for the most part, family and friends get them. I'll be sure to upload some of them as soon as I get started.

I was peaking over at PTI the other day and came across a bracelet Nichole had made using paper. OK, I instantly fell in love with it and dug out my beading supplies. It was so easy and I definitely plan on making some of these as Christmas gifts. Nichole has a tutorial on her blog at http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2008/08/introducing-rem.html go check it out. I bought more paper to start working on some more bracelets. I know my nieces are going to love these!!
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll try to keep after this blog a little better! Take care my friends!



Pin It

2 comments:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

OOh, very pretty Julie! I bet they will love them.

Sandy said...

This is such a pretty bracelet, Julie.