Monday, June 29, 2009

CAS Monday Over at SCS

I don't know about you, but I love clean and simple cards. Lately, I've been trying to define my style, and I'm loving the CAS look.
This was made with my newest Unity stamp, Rain and Showers. I just keep falling in love with Unity over and over with each set that the mailmain brings me! :)
The CAS challenge was to use some sparkles on your card, so I have stickles in my puddles....they are hard to see in the pic, but they are there.

Recipe:

Stamps: Unity Rain and Showers, PTI Garden of Life

Paper: PTI White, SU Real Red

Ink: Memento Black

Misc: ribbon, punches, stickles

Thanks for stopping by today, and be on the lookout for more Unity.

I'll also be posting MANY more cards with the digital images available at Sunshine's Stamps, so be on the lookout for more of those also.

Pin It

4 comments:

Juls said...

such a cute but simple card. I love it!

Carrie said...

This is very cute Julie!

LeAnne said...

Very cute image! Love those little boots.

Christi said...

What a beautiful card! I love it!