Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You

I don't know if I've EVER done a sketch over at

Isn't that terrible???

Sometimes I find it so hard to do all of
the challenges that I want to get done.
There just isn't enough time in the day!

Anyways, here is my card for this sketch challenge:

Card details:
Stamps: Echoes of Kindness, Signature Greetings, Turning a New Leaf
Paper: Kraft, Berry Sorbet, White, PTI itty bitty dp
Ink: Memento black, berry sorbet, vintage cream
Misc: lattice embossing folder, nesties, bloomers, copics

Sure hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Pin It


Laura Davis said...

Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!

Marisa said...

Wonderfully done!

TesaB said...

That is beautiful!!! Gorgeous color combo!!!

~amy~ said...

really gorgeous...i know...sooo many challenges...sooo little time:)

Ayana Posadas said...

I agree. It's hard to keep up with all of the challenges that are out there. There's never enough time! lol
But you sure did a great job with this sketch! I love how your card came out. So pretty! :)

Janice M said...

Very pretty Julie! Love the color combo and those bloomers!

Cheryl Nelson said...

perfectly gorgeous!! love these colors!

Sue Kohler said...

I totally agree, there is never enough time!!! this is another wonderful creation, the ribbon treatment is very creative! :)