Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Sketch....

It's been one of those weeks....
seems like I haven't been able to stamp in forever!
So finally, last night I got to sneak into my stamp
room and get some stuff done!

This card was done for Mercy's
Sketch Challenge this week

and also the Color Challenge at SCS



Card Details:
Stamps: Unity Sept kotm
Paper: Crumb Cake, White, Cosmo Cricket dp, SU dp
Ink: Gray
Misc: nesties, ribbon, rhinestone, that cool little thing above
the ribbon I found at the store in the floral section.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Pin It

4 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Another beautiful Unity creation love it Julie!!!

Jenny said...

hi lady, pretty card, love it :) :) :) :) :) :)

Javablustamper said...

Hey Julie!! How are you? I LOVE your creation!! That image is GREAT and your layout ROCKS!! Wish I could tie bows like that! We're getting together this winter.....right?? Haha! Have an AWESOME day!




ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Janice M said...

SO pretty! Love the colors you used!