Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sweet 'n Sassy Saturday

I have Christmas on my mind...as I'm sure most of you do as well!
I decided to make some wrapping paper and tags to match!

I love the look of kraft paper and bought a huge roll to wrap some gifts in.
I decided to use the snowman from theSweet 'n Sassy Store called Primitive Christmas

Check out Sweet 'n Sassy blog here
here is my project for today:








Project details:
Stamps: Primitive Christmas from SNSS
Paper: Kraft, white, kraft wrapping , Ranger antique linen
Misc: Copics, bakers twine, PTI dies, nesties


Happy weekend everyone!!!



Pin It

3 comments:

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne said...

Cute stuff! I have thought about buying some kraft paper for gift wrapping too.

Anonymous said...

OMG Adorable!!!!