Thursday, February 24, 2011

CASE Study

Hello hello!!!!!
I sure hope you are having a happy Thursday so far!
Wow....there were so many awesome cards for last weeks challenge!

Today is our fabulous muse Eva's last day.
It has been such a joy to case her cards this month.
Thanks so much for joining us this week Eva!!

Here is her fabulous inspiration card for this week -



We are sponsored this week by the

(winner chooses 3 digi's)


Now it's your turn, if you haven't played with us before, its very simple.
Just get some inspiration from Eva's card (above):
It can be the colors, layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample.
You could also CASE the entire thing. In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!

Be sure to check out what the DT has done this week:

Julie (you're here)

....and here is my card -
Someone "very" close to me is pregnant....and I'm SO
excited for them!!!

So, if you are "very" close to me and you're prego.....you may be getting this card!

I seriously need to perfect my copic skills or they are going to have to go!
They are taking up space....and I just can't get the hang of them!
Details:
Paper: White, Kraft, Fine Linen, Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage dp
Ink: Versafine black
Misc: ribbon, EK Success border punch, modern label punch, copics

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
I appreciate all of the wonderful comments you leave here for me!

Make sure to check in next week to see who the next muse is
Pin It

8 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

SO cute, girl! I love how you let the panel overlap... so cool!

Eva said...

Julie, this is such a CUTE and PRETTY card in the same time. Love that sweet image against the more classic look of paper!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhh, cool card, Julie! I love that image with all the speckles around it, and that scalloped edge is awesome!

Linda said...

SO cute, girl! I love how you did the pink ribbon and background paper!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Julie. Love the cute image and the base card with that print. :o)

lynette said...

Too cute!
Were the speckles free-handed or is there a stamp for that too?

Sue said...

Noooooooooooo- don't get rid of the copics!!!! Practice is the key to make you more comfortable with them and stalking other talented copic users blogs!!
You have some great shading in this one Julie, I love the image you chose, i am disappointed I missed this one!

Janice M said...

Very pretty card Julie! Don't give up on your copics!!