Monday, June 27, 2011

Paper Cupcakes

It's Monday and that means it's time for
another challenge over at 

I was totally stumped on this one....
your challenge is to use the them of
the 1920's or 1930's

I thought and thought and thought some more, googled it,
and thought a little more.  FINALLY....I came upon 
a site that said women wore long strands of pearls
back then...and it hit me!

So nothing fancy here....just lots of pearls...hope you enjoy!
and have fun with the challenge!

My card -

Card Details:
Stamps: Cupcake stamp from Paper Cupcakes
Paper: White
Misc: copics, pearls, embossing folder
Pin It

2 comments:

JayLynn said...

Cute card! I haven't gotten my order yet, but that's because our postal workers have been on strike, arg! They've been ordered back to work though, so we're supposed to start getting mail again tomorrow. Can't wait to see your new line of stamps :)

Sue said...

Another CAS stunner Julie, loving all the white embossed background and with the pop of colour- perfect! :)