Friday, July 8, 2011

Blog Hop

Time for the Paper and Such
blog hop!

Whew, I thought today would never come!

Here is the listing of the blog hop

Julie - you are here

One lucky winner will be chosen from a random blog
to win the entire release of stamps!!!  In order to get your name
in on the drawing, make sure to leave a comment on each
DT members blog.  


here are my cards -

Stamps: Bucky
Paper: kraft, red, white, MME
Ink: memento black
Misc: nesties, copics, twine

Stamps: Song in My Heart
Paper: kraft, night of navy, white, Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Memento black
Misc: copics


Stamps: Hezzy
Paper: Kraft, choc chip, white, MME
Ink: Memento black
Misc: copics, eyelets, nesties, twine


Stamps: Waterlily
Paper: ocean tides, SU dp
Ink: Versafine black
Misc: hole punch, twine, buttons

 Thanks so much for stopping by today, and I hope you'll play
along with us in the blog hop!
All stamp sets will be available for purchase on
July 9th, 2011 over at


Pin It

20 comments:

inkstazonme said...

OMG! I love them ALL!!! Wonderful job! Can't wait to see everything!

Lee said...

Wonderful designs and coloring!! You should be so proud!!

Anonymous said...

Julie, this is such a perfect beginning for your line. You did an amazing job setting this up.

As for your cards, your coloring is beautiful, but I REALLY love that last one with the water lily. I would never have thought to do that, but I'm so gonna copy that idea!!!

Lydia said...

your waterlilly card is beautiful xx

Dee in N.H. said...

Amazing cards and amazing stamp sets!! I am just loving them and all the sweet cards I saw made with them! Congrats all around!

Kathy H said...

Wonderful, congrats on your new adventure!!!

Taylor said...

Yay!!!!! What an awesome release blog hop! The new stamps are amazing, and I'm lovin' ALL of them!

Sue D said...

Fabulous cards! I like the yellow gingham and your coloring on Bucky's card.

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Congrats on the new adventure! You might convince me I need to try clear stamps again.

Alison H said...

AWESOME job girlfriend!!! Amazing work!!!!

Can't wait to spend some money!

Lillian Child said...

These release is FUN and BEAUTIFUL! Love how you added the waterlily to note paper! And Song in My Heart is definitely going to become one of my favorites! Great job! Thanks for the fun hop!

Patti P. said...

Julie, what beautiful stamps you have....love all of your cards, but adore the water lily on that book paper. So beautiful!! Hope the hop is a huge success!!!
Patti P.

Stephanie said...

Julie, I love them all, will be shopping soon!

Tami Grandi said...

fabulous cards julie :) So excited for you!

Cheryl99 said...

I must say, I love them all!

Jan Marie said...

Beautiful sets and beautiful samples. . .including Bucky and Hezzy! Nice work. Thanks so much! Blessings!

Ujjwal said...

Fabulous samples! love the coloring!

Chrisd said...

What wonderful work with the great new images.The Song in my Heart is my favorite.Thanks for the showcase hop . Each designer did the team proud!

Carol said...

Beautiful projects, thanks for the inpspiration!


Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super adorable cards!