Monday, November 7, 2011

Sneak Peek Chicken Wire Background

It's time for the very first sneak peek for the
month of November at

This stamp is -
Chicken Wire Background Stamp

I wanted to show you that you don't have to like
chickens to NEED a chicken wire stamp!


In this card, I used the chicken wire stamp as a guide for
where to place my snowflakes!  Those snowflakes....you may just
see them in a new set being previewed tomorrow!

I sure hope you've enjoyed checking out my
card today.

I'll see you back here tomorrow for another peek!

Details:
Stamps: Chicken Wire b/g,  Snow Folks - both from Paper and Such
Paper: kraft, white
Ink: baja breeze, cherry cobbler
Misc: twine, nesties
Pin It

6 comments:

inkstazonme said...

Wow! I really love this!!! So creative!

steph said...

this is awesome.

Indy said...

I really did enjoy checking out your card! I loved how you used the chicken wire to place the snowflakes. Super fun card!!

Carol E said...

Your card is really cute, thank you for sharing it.

Sammibug said...

Love the CAS look of this card! Great use of the chicken wire, too!

Sue D said...

Very creative use of a chicken wire stamp.