Thursday, February 23, 2012

Catered Crop

is sponsoring the Catered Crop
this week.  Catered Crop is such an awesome
challenge blog - you really should check them out!

There challenge this week is to use RED
and lots of it!!!

Here is my card - I pulled out that
awesome Poppies stamp set from

Card details:
Stamps: Poppies from Paper and Such
Paper: red, black, white
Ink: Memento black
Misc: dies, embossing folders, silver bling

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Pin It


Fuzzy Slippers said...

All that luscious red is gorgeous! Poppies are one of my favorites and your card is awesome. :)

jessica said...

I saw you over at Catered Crop and wanted to pop in and say awesome job!

zehra said...

What a beautiful card, love your coloring, saw u at catered crop

Linda McClain said...

Oh my goodness. The red is just popping off the page. I love it.

Yorkshire Crafts said...

Gorgeous card! xx