Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Guest Designing at Sweet Stamp Shop


I'm doing a little guest designing over at
this month!!

How cool is that?

They have some FABULOUS stamps being released,
so you'll want to check it out!

For this card, I combined two sets.
One of the sets is a brand new one coming out
called Drops Background (which you will love, by the way).
The other set I used is God Bless America.

With the events of last week in Boston, I felt like
being a little patriotic!  This is the absolute perfect
set for that!

I love to keep things clean and simple, if I don't, I
tend to "overthink" things and it looks like
a jumbled mess then. 


You can check out all of the awesomeness right

Thanks for stopping by today!


Recipe:
Stamps: Drops Background and God Bless America from Sweet Stamp Shop
Paper: PTI white, Night of Navy
Ink: Night of Navy
Misc: twine, star brad
Pin It

5 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Wonderful card. It is so pretty. Love the black and white.

Sue D said...

Great patriotic card!

sharon g said...

Gosh, I'm loving your dots, and the red, white and blue. NICE JOB!!!

Natasha G.P. said...

This might just be my favorite so far.

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful CAS card! Love the twine!