Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pinspired Little Tangles

Hi all!
Second post for the day, whew!

I found some time to play along in two of my favorite
challenges tonight!





Seriously fun stuff to play with this week!


I used one of my newest Unity Stamps, Hiya Gorgeous!
This set has some really cool sentiments with it!
The striped panel is washi tape!  I finally used some
washi tape.  I have a bunch of it, but just haven't used it.
I wasn't quite sure what to do with it.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, hope you
get a chance to play along in these challenges.

Recipe -
Paper: Kraft, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, White
Ink: Pure Poppy
Misc: washi tape, nesties, twine, SU notebook punch, tiny envelopes


Pin It

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome...love the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Little Tangles:)

June Houck said...

Adorable card and a terrific washi background! Thank you for joining us at Little Tangles :)

Lalo said...

OH this is a great card. The little bag is awesome :) Thanks for being PINspired!!!! (I heart washi)

Anonymous said...

That is a really cool sentiment! I love your washi background, too!

Ren-Yi said...

Aww. this is such a cute card! love the color on kraft. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles.

{Chrissie} said...

This is so simple and perfect - I love it!

Thanks for playing along with Pinspired Challenges!

Unknown said...

The washi background is gorgeous. It's so graphic, but not too much so that it takes away from that awesome sentiment (words to take to heart too). I love this combo, especially on kraft :) Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles!

Jen McD said...

Julie, you NAILED IT. Perfect card for the color combo for Pinspired, and I am LOVING the two colors of twine you used. And the kraft bag. Well, everything. Thanks for linking up at Pinspired!!