Monday, September 29, 2014

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Happy Monday!!!  I hope you are having a splendid day, and that you are ready to see TONS of inspiration from a TON of super talented ladies.

A bunch of us are doing a blog hop today with a coffee theme, in honor of National Coffee Day!

I don't know about you, but I NEED my coffee in the mornings, or you don't even want to be around me!!!

We thought it would be cool to answer a few coffee questions, so here goes.....


1. When did you start drinking coffee?  I can't even remember when, but I do know it was a very long time ago!!

      2. What is favorite brand (you can name up to three).  My absolute favorite is Starbucks, hands down!

3. What is the most amazing coffee that you had? Remember where and when?  I'd say my most amazing coffee is the 1st one I have every morning....seriously!

4. If I don't drink my needed coffee, I will.....  I really can't even think about this.....I'd hate to see what would happen!

Did I  mention that we have prizes??  We have 15 prizes to be exact - and winners will be drawn at random from all comments on the blogs!!!  Thanks to these fabulous sponsors:


Here is my card:


My Simon Says Stamp Card Kit for October arrived just in time for this hop!!!  I LOVE this months kit!  Ahhhh....that sweet little k-cup sitting there is my absolute favorite in the mornings!!

Would you like to link up and join us??

Head on over to Chaitali's blog - and join in the fun

I hope you are enjoying the hop and, good luck~!





 photo siggieJulie-1.png
Pin It

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Way to rock the SSS kit! Love your choice of colors and the stacked mugs...genius!
Yay for coffee and thanks for the Java Inspiration!!! Thanks for joining in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and Happy National Coffee Day♡

Annette Allen said...

such a fun card.. totally love it

tonyamaries said...

Lovely! I love the stacked cups! I wasn't like the paper that came with the SSS kit but it started growing on me and seeing what others have done with it I am liking it more and more!

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card!

Lyn said...

Awesome card I love that sentiment <3

StampingbugKerry said...

Yummy card! Love the paper you selected too!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

wonderful color combo!

Tenia Nelson said...

So super FUN!!!

Kimberly Ishkarah said...

Nice use of colors and loved the stacked cups along the side!

Indy's Designs said...

This is fabulous! Love the stacked cups and the paper!!Hugs, Debbie!

Stacey Schafer said...

what a cool pattern, Julie!

Beth H. said...

Great card! Love the monochromatic stamping of the mugs.

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow this is a pretty card! I love that paper and elements you used.

MariLynn said...

Love the stacked cups and the little sequins.