Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Love Cupcakes!!


Soooo...I may be a diabetic, and I may wear and insulin pump, but by darned, I'm still addicted to the cuppies from over at Taylored Expressions. I mean...look how cute they are!!! I have a few birthday cards to mail out, so figured I'd try to make my new Doctors Orders set work for me. I stamped this little cuppie, but in that blue balloon, it says Get Well. Well...it used to say that.....I wiped it off so I could use this little guy as a birthday stamp! How innovative is that! ;)
Details:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Doctors Orders, A Birthday Stamp from Stamping Bella
Paper: SU Pretty in Pink, PTI Aqua Mist, White
Ink: Black
Misc: Copics, White gel pen, black markers, brads, ribbon
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check back as I have more cuppies to show you!
Pin It

1 comment:

Carrie said...

LOVE it!! Those cuppies are so cute and calorie free I might add. Great job Julie and yeah for new nesties!!