Monday, May 11, 2009

Oh Gosh.....Another Cupcake!

What can I say....I told you I was addicted! Thank goodness these cupcakes don't make my blood sugars go up!!! I did this little guy the same as my post from yesterday, just changed the layout a little bit.



Details:

Stamps: Taylored Expressions Doctors Orders, Bella Birthday Stamp

Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, SU Pretty in Pink, White, PTI dp

Misc: dew drops, sheer ribbon from Pinkhedgehog, Oval Nesties, copics, white gel pen



I got my new Oval Nesties for Mothers Day/Birthday!! How great was that.



Thanks for stopping in today.
Pin It

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Pretty!!

Christi Flores said...

This is absolutely adorable!! And Happy Birthday to you as well!!!!

C said...

You've seriously done it again...you've taken a stamp set I didn't even like and made me go "OMG! That is great!" Would you stop doing that please ;)