Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A CAS Card

I love clean and simple. I wish my life were more clean and simple though! Today I have a card for CAS31 over at SCS.






The challenge was to use a dimensional, or a pop-dot on your CAS card. I love dimensionals....I go thru them like water! This is a PTI set that I just love! I stamped it in Scarlet Jewel ink and then colored it with a tuscan red prisma pencil and blended with OMS. The pillows were stamped onto scarlet jewel paper, cut out and put on dimensionals. The base is, of course, PTI white.


I have a red couch and loveseat at my house that looks almost identical to this....except this chair is missing yellow lab hair!


Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great Tuesday!

Pin It

1 comment:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Lovely Julie! Great placement of the sentiment. I love this set too.