Monday, September 21, 2009

A Christmas Card

Ok, who can believe that its almost October??? That means that Christmas is just around the corner. My little sis will be coming at the end of October to spend a weekend with me. She does this every year and we spend the whole weekend making cards. Its always so much fun to spend that time with her, and I really look forward to it. Although, she isn't that "little", I mean, she's soon gonna be 35!!!!

My card I want to share with you today is a challenge card I made for Card Patterns and Allsorts blogs. They are new blogs (to me) that I found and I love them both. If you haven't checked them out, go see what they have to offer.

Recipe:
Stamps: Season of Joy from SU
Paper: Bermuda Bay, black, white, SU Bermuda Bay dp
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Misc: ribbon, MS snowflake punch, snowflake brad

Thanks for stopping by today.


Pin It

1 comment:

Valerie said...

what a beautiful card! You have inspired me! Thanks for sharing.