Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More Ways to Use Designer Paper

I have a couple more cards to show you....that will help you use up some of those paper scraps you have laying around! I have so many scraps laying around, and I can't bring myself to pitch them out until they are about the size of my thumbnail! Ok, maybe not quite that small, but you see what I'm saying. I punched out these circles with my 1-1/4" circle punch and the 3/4" circle punch and just kind of glued them down. So Simple to do, and it really does use those small pieces of paper you hate to part with.








Recipe:
Stamps: PTI Blooming Button Bits
Paper: PTI White, Basic Grey Offbeat dp, and SU dp
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Misc: different sized punches
Thanks for stopping by today.
Pin It

3 comments:

Susie said...

Fabulous idea and card. Great use of scraps.

Suzanne said...

This is so cute!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Oh my gosh! I totally love this! You so rock CAS! This reminds me of a fabulous piece of contemporary art!