Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No Cards

No cards tonight, but I do have something crafty to share. I've been making jewelry for years...I just love the fact you can make something and put it right on....kind of instant gratification like cards.

I bought these wooden and silver beads on my lunch break today, as well as that toggle closure. Came hope and just whipped it up. I used beading wire and crimp beads as well. I was going to make some earrings to match but my needle nose pliers seem to have walked off, and I'm out of headpins. I'll be sure to post a pic of the earrings when I make them.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll have some cards up this weekend.

Pin It

4 comments:

Susie said...

This is a lovely set. I've wanted to learn how to do beading for a long time.

Kristin Moore said...

These are very nice Julie! My mom is a "beader" and I'm starting to get curious/interested myself. She makes me stuff all the time- I love having unique pieces with matching earrings and a bracelet!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

I'm not usually a jewelry kind of person, but this looks so nice. I'm very impressed.

Anonymous said...

You make jewelry too??? WOW.....am so going to come to your house to visit so we can craft together!