Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pure Innocence

I finally decided to get some of these cute little Pure Innocence girls.
I just love them!

Here are the challenges that this card is for:

Crazy 4 Challenges - 3 textures

Free for All over at SCS -texture, color, dp

Raise the Bar - increments of 3

Recipe:

Stamps: Digi Image Pure Innocence, Mixed Messages from PTI
Paper: Scarlet Jewel, So Saffron, Lemonade dp, White
Ink: Scarlet Jewel
Misc: copics, ribbon, nesties, jute twine, buttons, cuttlebug

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Pin It

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Wow, a quadruple challenge card! Well done :D Wonderfully done.

Melissa said...

I just got some of these girls too - they are so stinkin' cute! I love the colors you used. Awesome.

Michelle said...

What an adorable image! This card looks so gorgeous. I love the embossed CS and the DP.Layout out looks awesome.

Susie said...

I have some of these images, too, and just LOVE them. Your card is super sweet. Love everything about it.

Darlene said...

Oh my gosh ... how adorable is this image and you've colored her perfectly!! Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar. We do hope to see you again next challenge!