Thursday, February 11, 2010

Softpencil Spring Card

This weeks challenge over at Softpencil was to make a spring card using the be mine image found here. You can find the spring card tutorial here. This was such a fun card to make, so I made 2 of them, 1 for each of my nieces.




I printed the image on white and on pretty in pink paper. On the white one, I colored the kitty with my copics and cut it out. I then cut out the entire image on the pretty in pink paper, and then glued the copic colored kitty on top of the pink one. Isn't it soooo cute??

Recipe:
Images: Be Mine - Softpencil
Paper: Pretty in Pink, CTMH dp, BG urban prairie
Ink: printer ink
Misc: copics, button, jute twine, ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by today and checking out my card!

Pin It

7 comments:

Kerry said...

Darling, great touch on the button! Well done!

Melanie said...

Julie how cute, I love it. Great card layout!!

Corie said...

So sweet -- love it!!

Cat said...

So adorable! I love the little button hair deco! Tooo cute!

Lisa Atha said...

What a great idea printing it out on Colored paper and white and piecing them together! Gonna try this! Love it, especially the cute button on Michu's head! adorable!

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

Tenia Nelson said...

Love it!!

Mervi said...

Fab! Love your simple and stylish works, see u soon;-))m