Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Super Duper Challenge Card

I've had like NO time for stamping over the past week.  I've been just getting done what I needed to get done.  BUT NOT TODAY!  Today, I decided to make a doozy of a card and throw in as many challenges as I could.  I tried to do this last night but after working from 9am to 7pm...it just wasn't happening!


Card details:
Stamps: Blooming Button Bits, Amuse Sentiment
Paper: Kraft, Barely Banana, White
Ink: Ripe Avocado, Aqua Mist
Misc: piercer, buttons, white taffeta ribbon

So...here are the challenges that this qualifies for:

Our Creative Corner - Easter/Spring Card

JUGS - Colors Lt blue, brown, yellow, green

Allsorts - Spring colors

Jacksonbelle - Easter card


Ok, it made it really east with all the spring/Easter challenges out there!
Don't hate me for it!  :)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Pin It

15 comments:

JenMarie said...

Absolutely FABulous, ...as always Jules! :)

Marisa said...

Love this CAS card! Congrats on pulling all those challenges in to it too :D Hang in there!!

Sue Lelli said...

So clean and simple and just plain FABULOUS! LOVE this card!

AKiteFlier said...

Well done - great job with CAS - that is just one style I can't wrap my supplies around yet LOL. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week. We appreciate your participation and support. :-) Hope to see you again on Saturday!

Fleur said...

Hi Julie, lovely card, I love the simplicity & use of buttons
Thanks for joining us as ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

Clean, Simple, and SCRUMPTIOUS! :) Love your use of the buttons to bring in the colors from the challenge. Thanks so much for making the time to play along with Just Us Girls this week!

Janice M said...

Great CAS card Julie! I like the paper piercing!

SmilynStef said...

Love those beautiful blooms.

Misti said...

Great card, Julie!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply GORGEOUS Julie!!! You rocked all the challenges and I'm so happy you added the OCC to your list :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Mona Pendleton said...

Sweet & simple! All those buttons look great! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls color challenge!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous work...love what you've done! Thanks for joining us at Jacksonbelle!

Lisa Kind said...

What an adorable card! Love the button flowers! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Shelley said...

Sweet card! I love the simplicity of it. Really great job on the challenges.

Dawn said...

such a pretty CAS Julie! Spring... yeah... we got SNOW last night!!